- WordPress Link: Simplr Registration Form Plugin
- API Documentation: Hooks and Filters in 1.5+
- Premium Version: Includes easy field creation and ReCaptcha spam protection.
Download and unzip the package. Upload the simplr_reg_page folder into your wp-content/plugins directory. Go to your plugins dashboard and click “Activate”.
To use this plugin simply employ the shortcode
on any WordPress post or page. The default role is “subscriber”. To apply another role to the registration simply use the the role parameter, for instance:
. If you have created custom roles you may use them as well.
You can also use shortcode so specify a custom confirmation message for each form:
Finally, you can specify emails to be notified when a new user is registered. By default site admins will receive notice but to notify others simply use the notify parameter:
Please feel free to suggest future options for this plugin in the comments. The current options are:
- Admin Email: Specify the FROM email you would like to use for the registration confirmation message.
- Confirmation Message: Customize the message you would like to appear in the confimation email.
- Style: Overrides the default stylesheet included with the plugin.