I decided to read some of my spam email this morning and discovered to my delight that:
- I received two direct deposits for loans totaling $45k with generous payback terms;
- I could “put fewer calls on hold” by buying something called Business Phone System … not sure how that works … ;
- The swimming pool supplies I ordered while being an apartment owner/renter for over a decade are nevertheless ready, curiously from the same company selling “business phone system”
- I apparently joined a senior dating group which is … AWESOME!; and
- The million dollar mansion I purchased in Florida is ready a rehab job.
Spammy me sounds like an eclectic guy.